We are pleased to invite anyone not joining us in Las Vegas for two webcasts taking place on May 4, 2019.
1. Keynote address by Mr. Michael Lacy, CLA President - Ethical Advocacy. Free webcast at 1 PM EST (10AM PST).
2. "Ocean's 11 2.0", featuring 11-minute presentations by 11 lawyers. $75 to register, $50 for CLA Members. Presentation at 5:30 PM EST (2:30 PM PST):
- Solomon Friedman – Section 278.92 - Records in sexual assault cases
- John Kaldas – Using social media evidence in credibility attacks
- Alison Craig – 3P Suspects
- Rafeena Rashid – Immigration Consequences
- Phil Millar – Civil Litigation for Criminal Lawyers
- Scott Cowan – Charter Applications and Police Witnesses
- Joe Wilkinson – Appellate advocacy tips
- Andrew Furgiuele – Voluntariness Update
- Robin Parker – Work/Life Balance and the Lawyer’s Mental Health
- Ben Scholten – Criminal Harassment Particulars
- Adam Goodman – 3 Baseball Analogies for the Criminal Practitioner
CPD is pending for both programs. We will send out an email link to both events closer to the date of the program.
Follow the following steps to sign-up:
1. If you are attending "Ocean's 11", pay the relevant fee on this page by selecting an item (general registration or CLA member) and checking out.
2. Fill-out this form: